BOREDOM KILL ME NOW

On a scale from one to ten, how happy are you?
A solid 8.68.. :D

Have you ever cried uncontrollably on a friend’s shoulder before?
Uncontrollably.. No.

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you are now?
No, it's better than I thought.

Do you remember who you had feelings for December 2008?
I do remember, I didn't like anybody then.

Is there that one guy/girl that you’ll always have feelings for no matter what?

I believe not.

Who were you last in a car with?

PAPAAAAAAAAAA.

What color was the last pill you took?

White.

Has more than one person ever told you they’re in love with you?

Yes..............................

When is the next time you will leave your house?

Tomorrow morning.

Has someone ever called you at midnight on your birthday?

Yeah! How cute.

When was the last time you saw your mum?

Last Friday but before that... Six months prior :(

Who has the ability to hurt you the most emotionally?

My dad and sisters.

Would you ever be a stripper?

Nah.

Would you rather someone lie to protect you or be honest and hurt you?

Be honest, I guess.

Do you have feelings for anyone?

Yeahhhhhh.

How many people have you had strong feelings for in the year of 2010?

Twooooooooo.

In the next 48 hours will you hang out with a guy?

Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?

Yeah man

Does the person you have feelings for start with any of these letters: B, L, D, or M?
M, Mitchellllllllllllllll.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
MY FUCKING VISCOM HOMEWORK. #sucidalxox

Did you have an exciting weekend?
Yeah it was fun.

What did you look like the last time you kissed someone?
Good? I always look good.............

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
A while ago now
.

How many hours did you sleep last night?
Not much at all.. I never sleep much.

How often do you sleep in?
A sleep in is past 9am (school) for me.. So Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
I don't even understand that question.

Within the next 6 months, what are you looking forward to MOST?
A FUCKING HOLIDAY.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
School until 12:30pm, get my exit forms signed from Strathmore and then coffee with mitchhhhhhhh.

Are you more of an outspoken person or a quiet one?
I'd be both, I'd say...

Is there anybody you truly hate?
I'm not sure.

Would you ever consider going to college for the Fashion industry?
I have thought about it.

Do you enjoy Disney movies?
Sometimes yeah.

When was the last time you shed a tear? And why?
Yesterday? Something in my eye...

What should you be doing right now?
Nothing, it's free play for Breezie at the moment so it's anything I want or... Anything I want
.

What are you craving right now?
A big, fat, motherfucking J

Who has been there the most out of your friends?
Natty has stuck with me through thick and thin. Rosario and especially Riley.

Who could you say has seen you at your worse?
Dad, mum
Steph and Chloe.

Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Not really, no.

Is the last person you texted dating you?
Dating.. No. Seeing.. Yes.

Are you counting down for anything?
Nah, life's a breeze at the moment..

What is something you currently want right now?
Good food and a cigarette.

If you could go anywhere right now where would it be?
RAILAY, Russia, France, England.

What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
Pen.

Do you think it’s weird for someone to have never tried Coke-a-cola?
Yes! Holy fuck

Who knows the most about you (besides yourself)?
Darcie, Natty? I don't know. Steph defffffz.

Do you have a nervous habit? (e.g. biting nails, tapping feet, smoking)
Smoking.. But I don't do that when I'm nervous.

Have you ever broken into someone’s house?
Nah.

Who was your last text from?
Mitchell.

Would/have you ever kiss your best friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend?
No way.

Have you ever had a girl best friend?
Yeah.

What about a boy best friend?
Yeah!

Do you miss the way things used to be?
A big part of it yeah but I'm getting used to it now.. And I kind of feel guilty for that.

Today did you hug a person you have feelings for?
Nope, didn't see him.. :(

Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
Yeah!

What do you usually do when the clock turns 11:11?
Make a wish…

Is there someone you don’t ever want to be out of your life?
Yeah, I don't want my family and friends to fade out.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yeah but I'm trying to learn not to.

Would you date a 13 year old at the age you are now?
Definitely a no.

How often do you drink energy drinks?
I don't really like them at all.

Are you currently looking for a significant other?
Not looking.

You’re trapped in a room for 3 days with the person you fell the hardest for, any problems?
Hardest for.. Again WTF?

How was your day overall?
Actually pretty fucking wonderful
.

Is tanning your thing?
I guess if a good conversation is going on with my friends or I've got a lot on my mind then yeah.. I enjoy it.

When was the last time you showered?
Last nyt.

Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Haha not seriously.

Do you want to be single?
I likeeeeeee him soooo.
.

When’s the last time you were kissed on the cheek/lips?
Cheek.. Today.. Everyday lol but lips on ze weekend.

When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Today.. Everything was just.. Funny?

Who did you last sleep in the same bed with?
Mitchell.

Last four people to text you?
Mitchell, Joel, Darcie and Daddddddy.

Last three things you had to drink?
Coffee, coke and more coffee.
+ Solo.

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
Verdant Crown on my feet or behind my neck.

Have you ever been awake for 2 days straight?
Yeah kill meeeeee.

Where do you want to live when you grow up?
Railay.. But that's like retirement shit.. Madrid or London when I'm GROWING up.

Think back five months ago, were you single?
Sorta no but yes?

Does anyone completely understand you?
Yeah and it kinda creeps me out
.

It’s 4 in the morning, your phone rings who is it?
BEN O'LOUGHLIN.. Jesus Christ, he has this knack of calling me in the early hours of the morn.

What do you own with zebra print on it?
Noooope.

You just drank 15 shots, what would you be doing?
On the floor, vomitting or passed out. Or just having a fucking good time :)

Whats your favorite type of flower?
I do like roses.. Like all the funky coloured ones and dark red hoomggggg x